Oceanmiss

Lisamehalko

Venicecruiser--Claudia you going? if not will wave going to I-75

Joanz

Evelyn&Bob

Franct

Travelerswe

Dixiecat joining Tues. 4/25 San Jaun

Thought it would be easier to start new thread in case some late comers will be joining. For pax who have cabins deck 9 fwd I think you may enjoy location,nice and peaceful and convenient to shows,spa,Capt's party,front desk,port gangways etc. This will be our 2nd trip on Lirica,out of 4 sailing with MSC. So have lots of info about ship etc, We're aft on 9

Suggest we could meet in the L'Atmosphere Lounge on deck 6 (Puccini) around 3:00PM, or if most arriving later, time can change. Up to you'll Hey your on vacation. You won't miss us OH is a petit gal,red hair, always wearing rhinestone sun glasses.

If anyone has any other places or suggestions give a yell, as they say on Lirica CHOW Jerry&Barbara

Hi all

Oceanmiss

Lisamehalko

Venicecruiser--Claudia you going? if not will wave going to I-75

Joanz

Evelyn&Bob

Franct

Travelerswe

Dixiecat joining Tues. 4/25 San Jaun

Thought it would be easier to start new thread in case some late comers will be joining. For pax who have cabins deck 9 fwd I think you may enjoy location,nice and peaceful and convenient to shows,spa,Capt's party,front desk,port gangways etc. This will be our 2nd trip on Lirica,out of 4 sailing with MSC. So have lots of info about ship etc, We're aft on 9

Suggest we could meet in the L'Atmosphere Lounge on deck 6 (Puccini) around 3:00PM, or if most arriving later, time can change. Up to you'll Hey your on vacation. You won't miss us OH is a petit gal,red hair, always wearing rhinestone sun glasses.

If anyone has any other places or suggestions give a yell, as they say on Lirica CHOW Jerry&Barbara

Hi Jerry & Barbara,

We are on Rossini deck. Your meeting place and time sounds good to us. We have been on many cruises and they usually have muster the same day as embarkation. When does MSC do it? Bob is easy to spot, he wears a red baseball cap with TRBOVE written in white letters. I will be the tall blonde with him. Looking forward to saying hello to everybody.

Evelyn & Bob

Joan and Bill from Alabama will be looking for the group at the Meet and Greet at the L'Atmosphere lounge at 3:00. Will stay tuned if time changes. Suitcases down from the attic!

joanz

Hi Forecastle (Jerry & Barbara):

We would love to be part of the meet and greet if we get in on time. We are currently scheduled to arrive in Ft Lauderdale at 5:30 pm but are going to try to get a morning flight bringing us in at 11:30 am. Won't know until the same day. You can't miss us either. Once we speak you will notice the good old New York accent. Thanks for the reassurance about the forward cabins. If there is anything else you could share about the ship and cruise line in general I would appreciate it.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

FranCT

Welcome to the group, Marilyn and Al. Meet and Greet was in the L'Atmosphere Lounge deck 6 around 3:00 day of sailing the last I read. We're leaving for FL Thursday so hope someone will let us know before then if there's a change. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

joanz

(Joan and Bill from AL)

Thanks for the welcome.We'll see y'all on board. We leave on Friday morning . I called MSC today to find out cabin assignment but they referred me back to TA. He did say that we got a big upgrade from the inside guarantee, so I'll be anxioius to see what that means. Anyway, all the cabins are the same and if I remember, very nice. Bon Voyage!!! M.

Thanks for the welcome.We'll see y'all on board. We leave on Friday morning . I called MSC today to find out cabin assignment but they referred me back to TA. He did say that we got a big upgrade from the inside guarantee, so I'll be anxioius to see what that means. Anyway, all the cabins are the same and if I remember, very nice. Bon Voyage!!! M.

Hi also a welcome. As Joanz stated meet time still 3:00PM if y'all want to stop by.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived