Port of Tampa ???

elleusion

Leaving May 4th and returning the 8th. We have the hotel <chase suites> all set and they will pick us up at the airport and also bring us to the pier the morning of the cruise. We will be extending our stay in Florida with in-laws for a week. My question is which way would be best for them to pick us up? They are in Parish which is about 50-60 minutes away. Should we get picked up at the pier or go back to the airport? I am thinking of timing and a way to do this that is better for them. It is possible we might just rent a car so they wont have to travel that day to pick us up and then bring us back to the airport when we leave. Also was trying to find if there are ANY car rental places right at the pier?? Any info would be greatly appreciated........thanks in advance!!!

21 days.......wooohooo

Elle

p.s. neither us nor them have been to this pier and I apoligize if this post is in the wrong spot as I didn't see a thread for it.

I don't remember any car rental places right at the pier, but I will try and check today. Although Enterprise does pick people up and they are not far from the pier so that is an option. Having your family pick you up at the pier or the airport is about the same in regards to traffic and really won't save them too much time either way although there are plenty of airport rental car companies on site. Hope this helps

Archived