New Crown Photo

cws

I noticed this website with a photo of the back end of the new Crown Princess:

http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com

I'm sure they update their website regularly so the photo won't be up there forever. In the picture you can clearly see Skywalkers has been moved forward compared to the Caribbean Princess but is further back compared to the Diamond/Sapphire.

Skywalkers looks as if it is in the same position as Sapphire/Diamond. :rolleyes:

It looks that way in this particular photo but it is not. In the Crown Princess the elevator shafts are at the very back of Skywalkers. In the Sapphire/Diamond they line up under the middle of Skywalkers, meaning the lounge is closer to the funnel.

If you have a 2006/07 caribbean brochure you can see the difference in the position of Skywalkers by comparing the schematics of the two ships. The lounge is defintely closer to the rear of the ship on the new Crown.

Also, on the Crown the Center Court basketball court is between the funnel and Skywalkers. On Sapphire/Diamond Center Court is not there and Skywalkers rests up against the funnel.

I posted this pic on Saturday but was removed I guess I made an error in posting it so I hope your post is not removed. Thank you, Paul

Did you post a link or post the picture itself. I notice it is marked with that other web site's name. That is probably why they pulled it.

Archived