Looking for Pix of the Golden

HI All

Just back from a great first "big" cruise on the Princess and while looking at our pix realized we focused on the islands and don't have any pix of our home away from home! I think we were just in awe and fogot to take the camera around on board. OMG - we'll just have to go back SOON!

If anyone has some "general" pix of the open areas or oceanview cabin I would love to get some copies or download from your site.

Thanks to all on this board who's advice was a tremendous help - we had a great trip and have been bitten by the cruise bug - already looking at next years calendar!

Cindi

Cinbol, I realized the same thing as we were waiting to disembark and went on a last minute "photo safari". I have some general pics of the atrium, buffet, pool areas, etc. If you email me at rloushin@mchsi.com and indicate golden photos in the message, I will send some to you. Use what you like.

Hi Cindi,

We never got a chance to meet as our flight was late in landing due to the storm. We got on the ship just before 5 PM so we missed the CC get together. I will be uploading my pics soon which include some areas of the ship. Post your email and I will send you a link to them.

Steve

I'll be glad to share my photos of the Golden if you want to wait until we get back.

In the meantime, could you do me a quick favor and confirm to me what the deck numbers are for the Fiesta, Promenade, Caribe and Lido. I can figure the rest out from there.

Thanks

Go to cruise clues; all kinds of info, pictures and reviews.

Yep, great web site. Ton of information and takes a lot of time to wander through.

I know every deck on the ship and I could probably recite what is on every deck, but I just want to check on the deck number. Is the Promendade deck 7 or 8? If I know that for sure, then I know the other deck numbers. Most web sites don't give that information.

We never got a chance to meet as our flight was late in landing due to the storm. We got on the ship just before 5 PM so we missed the CC get together. I will be uploading my pics soon which include some areas of the ship. Post your email and I will send you a link to them.

Steve

Thanks Steve - we were late getting to the CC gettogether as well but did meet a few nice folks! my email is cinbol2@comcast.net Thanks! I recieved some great shots already from RNay to fill in my gaps but always nice to see eveyone elses pix as well

Archived