To Anyone Who Has Done Western Tropics Pacific Sky

Kellylee

To all

I have heard that in kuala lumpur instead of doing a shore tour P&o have a bus that goes back and forth between port kelang and kuala lumpur for $10 is this true?

also any feedback on shore tours would be good looking at doing trishaw in malacca, island hopping canoeing in phuket, pulau payer marine park langkawi and own thing in penang?

regards

kellylee

Hi Kellylee we have just returned from the Western Tropics cruise. Yes there is a bus that goes to Kuala Lumpur - I can't remember how much but $10 sounds about right. It is about 1 to 1/2 hr drive into KL. Some people I know actually took a cab as there were a few of them, and they saw the sights that way. The cab ride was pretty hairy but they had a ball. It depends what you want to do. We did the KL highlights tour which was very good - it really depends what you want to do.

The island hopping tour in Langkawi was fantastic - highly recommend it. We actually did a tour in Malacca but know a few people that did the trishaw and they said it was fantastic. Penang we also did a tour, but probably would have preferred to do our own thing. Again a few people did there own thing and there are shuttle buses for about $10 again I think that go into town and probably to the beach.

I will be doing a review in the next day or so. Hopefully this info helps.

Leeanne

Archived