Dinner Question

Andy99

Hi every one!

We (my wife and two Kids) Booked our first Disney Cruise over 1 year before the sail date and Got the Early Dinner seating. About 1 month later we talked our friends (2 other familys) into joining us. Now both other familys have the late seating. We all booked seperatly and we really want to eat together but My wife and I dont want to give up our early dinner seating because our kids our young and will end up sleeping face first in the plates of food if we switch to the late seating. What can we do to try to get everyone together in the early seating with us? Any advice would Help.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

:)

Your friends need to get on the waitlist for Main Dining now, if they haven't already. Then all the dining reservations need to be linked (your TA can do this if you have the other parties' confirmation numbers). There is no guarantee that they will clear the waitlist and join you, but it's possible. If they still get late dining then once onboard the ship you will need to go to the place listed to request dining changes...try to be the FIRST in line.

Good luck, hope it works out for you. :)

With your childrens age in mind, the early seating is more like their regular schedule, I suppose? If your friends would like to change, and all eat together, here's the # for them to call. 1-407-566-7000. Once they get the early seating someone has to call the number again, and let DCL know, all three reservation #'s would like to eat together. If it doesn't work out, your children can meet other interesting passengers? One of our dinner mates, of two nights, actually died, on the third morning of our 2nd cruise. So worse things can happen if you don't sit together. Metrowon

Archived