New Ship Names

PACURN

Whats with RCCL and Carnival naming their new ships almost alike. RCCL has "Freedom of the Seas" Carnivals new ship is "Freedom". RCCL's new ship, to be launced soon, is "Liberty of the Seas" Carnival's last new ship is named "Liberty".

Just wondering??:o

NCL has a "Pride" as well. I wonder if they do that to try to capitalize on name recognition???

Most folks "talk" about the ship they just went on. They will say we went on the Pride or the Liberty without mentioning an actual cruise line. Maybe this way other cruise lines think there is some "benefit" to having similar names. Who knows???

NCL has a "Pride" as well. I wonder if they do that to try to capitalize on name recognition???

Most folks "talk" about the ship they just went on. They will say we went on the Pride or the Liberty without mentioning an actual cruise line. Maybe this way other cruise lines think there is some "benefit" to having similar names. Who knows???

I guess thats why Carnival adds Carnival to the front of each name. Carnival Pride ect...

I know one day it will happen...

Carnival Arison

Carnival Dickinson

Carnival Farcas

I prefer:

Carnival Hangover

Carnival Orgasm

Carnival Vacation

Can you read the titles in CC -

"How was your seven day Hangover?", "How's the Orgasm?", "How was your Vacation vacation?"

I thought about this long and hard (no pun intended) last night, and I propose that CCL name a ship the Carnival G Spot.

Sadly, this would be a ship filled solely with women, as men wouldn't be able to find it.

You got that right! :rolleyes:

I thought about this long and hard (no pun intended) last night, and I propose that CCL name a ship the Carnival G Spot.

Sadly, this would be a ship filled solely with women, as men wouldn't be able to find it.

Hey April is half over - *Tap* *Tap* *Tap* :confused:

Archived