HELP CP Experts PLEASE!

regnig

I need some help from those of you who have sailed the CP. Usually when we sail it is with DH’s sister & BIL along with his two brothers and their wives. They are all great people, just far more particular than I, enough to require me drinking several more tini’s along the way than normal. :eek: They have turned to me with two questions, and I in turn am asking you all, the experts, for the answers.

1. Looking at the deck plan for the Caribe deck on Princess.com it appears the C328 is narrower than C402. Is it and is that a result of the Fire Door between them? Any idea just how much narrower it could be? Inches?

2. Do the balconies on the Caribe deck of the CP connect? While I have never been on a Princess ship where they didn’t one of the gals in our group claims she has been told they do not.

Since I have been elected to book the next cruise for this motley crew I really need your help. Screwing up will make for a most unpleasant cruise!

Thanks for your help, Barb

I'll try...

I don't think there is an appreciable difference in the size of the 2 cabins. I think it just appears that way on the website. If there IS a difference in the size, you would probably need a tape measure to figure it out.

The balconies on Caribe deck have a door in the partition between the 2 balconies which you can open. I'm pretty sure they're locked and you have to have the room steward unlock them for you, and they don't open up fully onto each other, but there is definitely a door there that can be opened.

Hope this helps!

TinaLee

TinaLee - many thanks. You've said pretty much what I figured about the difference in cabin size. DH and I have already volunteered to take C328 so I'm not too sure why it matters to the others. We've nevered encountered the balcony door not opening, couldn't belive it would be so on the CP. Barb

Archived