Celebrity Zenith Cabin Symbols- what do they mean?

mco

:confused: My husband and I are looking to book a Bermuda Trip this May on the Zenith. We have narowed it down to two cabins but for the life of us, can't figure out all the symbols. Here is the legend celebrity has on their website.

stateroom_key.gif

The cabin we are interested in #6005 has a black diamond symbol. Does anyone know what that means? We can't find it anywhere. Most cabins have a clear circle- don't know what that means either. We just want to make sure we are not selecting a cabin with some kind of problem. Thanks for your help, it's driving us crazy this little symbol.

mco...definitely this is the place to come to get your questions answered. I have found a wealth of information here and everyone has been helpful. That said...I've cruised Zenith 2x and will be cruising her again in June. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask. As you can tell I really love this ship :)

mco: I have a Celebrity brochure that shows the symbols. I am looking on the Zenith page and here's what I see:

Black diamond - Non-convertible L-shaped twin beds

Clear circle - Twin beds convertible to queen size

Black square - Convertible sofa bed

Black circle - Non-convertible double bed

One black triangle - One upper berth

Two black triangles - Two upper berths

Backward triangle - Wheelchair accessible

Black enlongated vertical line - Connecting staterooms

Hope this helps! Carolyn

Thank you everyone for all the information and help. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I wish I had found it sooner to answer many of my questions. We are booked to Bermuda on the Zenith on 5/27 and I look forward to contributing tips. If anyone is booked after I am and has questions let me know and I will share whatever information I can with you. Thank a MILLION everyone!

Hi BrooklynGirl2, I have another question. We have cruised before (many years ago) and we always had to pay for refreshments. We don't drink alcohol but soda, juice etc. I remember paying like $3.00 for each soda. Is it still that way? Do you know if we have other options at dinner other than water that would not cost us. Seems silly but the amount of soda we would be charged would pay for an excursion. I have never been on the Zenith. We had sailed on the Horizon and found it a great ship. Any tips you have on the Zenith would be great. Thanks again!

You can buy a soda card for $5 day for the week. You can then have fountain soda. I did not do this. At dinner we drank water and wine. During the day we drank lemonade, punch and apple juice which was all free. I've read on the Boards where people will bring some cans of their own soda on board but I have never done that.

Just returned from Zenith, we were in cabin 6008, foreward porthole cabin with double bed, very nice. The double bed didn't bother us, and it made the floor space seem really big.Have a great cruise, it's a WONDERFUL ship!

the 24 ounce plastic bottles of soda are nice to take onto the ship. take a nice insulated mug and ask to have your ice bucket kept full. i drink soda and did not buy one while on the ship. i do drink the drink of the day and also lemonade. Judy

Archived