Help me decide on shoes

Jane110

So Jane, in my shopping extravaganza today I saw your shoes, the slide, not the higher heel. They were just awesome in person. I wisely did not try them on. I wish they would have had the others, they only had the ones similar, with a more delicate strap.

The shoe department was wonderful, some great styles for this coming summer!

Thanks. Glad you liked them. Which store did you go to? What did you buy?

I went to Sak's today to look again. Well, I saw the lower heeled ones in person for the first time and like them alot more than I did on the website. However, they really duplicate some shoes I have, so I'll pass on them unless I see them on a great sale in a couple of months.

I brought along a friend who had only seen the photo of the higher heeled shoes and she didn't like them all that much. However, when we got to Sak's and she saw them on me, she liked the way they looked on me, (even though she hates nailheads on shoes) and said, "Wow, they even go with hose". However, Sak's only had them in brown, not black.

So, I guess it's back to Bloomingdales next week to buy them in black. I just don't love that store and I have such a great salesman in Sak's so I like to bring my business to him.

Women and shoes!!! We're all nuts I guess!

Archived