Help Bored Pre-cruiser!

Kandicetnstudent

Have you researched where you are going? There are many sites out there for chamber of commerce information. The Bahamas has a great site. Unfortunately we never made it to Nassau. Hurricane Jeanne was there in Sept. 2004. I thought I had it all planned out, and I did, I just never got to use my information. But you are lucky not going in hurricane season. You should make it to your destination. So where are you going?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shades of Tom Petty...

We have 82 days to go until we leave for London on our next cruise.

With Memorial Day rapidly approaching, we know we've reached another milestone. My birthday is in June so that will be another date to wait for, and that's also when the pre cruise docs come which will be a big event..then July 4 and late July when the final cruise docs come.

We're passing the time by checking the web cams, researching the things to see in Southampton, UK (Titanic Museum) and researching excursions for the January 2007 cruise we're booked on!

I'm just waiting until August to book for Jan 07' and I'm going crazy already. Good thing a lot of people update the boards frequently. It's also helping me to finalize some decisions since I've never cruised before. I'm so excited even though I haven't formally started booking!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The last time we cruised with our kids, we hung up a construction paper cutout of our ship, and made an anchor with paper rings; one for every day until we sailed. Everyday we would move the anchor up one notch. It was kind of like an Advent calendar ritual. When the anchor finally reached the ship it was time for anchors aweigh! I'm waiting to make my new ship for this next trip - 63 days and counting down!

• 2 weeks later...
I think I have researched everything possible pre-Carnival Cruise (Fantasy, May 22nd 2006.), what do I do NOW?

With over a month away, everything is in place, clothes bought, research completed.....how do I wait? :(

Any good Ideas?

Thanks!

relax and be grateful you dont' have to wait over 7 more months ;)

Archived