Pacific Sun Cruisecam not working

howsthis

morning maxx. Igot up early also to watch. Vrey disapointed.Hope it will be fixed for sail away latter to day. Do you remember which of our cruise family is of today? suexxx

ME!!ME!!ME!! ITS ME.:D :D

we are off today , that is of course the "pacific sun" isnt lost. :eek: I really hope it is just the cruise cam that is not working.

Now I need everyone to run down to darling harbour and check that the "sun' is right there waiting for me.

goodness knows what those other cruisecritics have done to the poor ship!!

Just when I wanted to see the Sun coming into Sydney, the camera is still showing that poor man who has been standing there for days, haha.

For a while I thought he was doing yoga... here I am thinking damn that guy is focused. Look how long he's holding that pose for! :p

hi again maxx. Is this your first cruise? Have you picked up those tickets yet?Just got back from shopping. Picked up our snorkle gear and reef shoes. Never done snorkling but have plenty of time to practise or drown . It seems to me that cruising is a great thing to do. I have been on this board since feb and have got so much information .Enjoy your cruise ,I will be watching. suexxx

I feel sorry for those who wanted to see their friends leaving Sydney Harbour via the cruisecam because it looks like it's still not working. That guy in the picture is getting his fair share of fame, starring in 2 cruises!!!

ME!!ME!!ME!! ITS ME.:D :D

we are off today , that is of course the "pacific sun" isnt lost. :eek: I really hope it is just the cruise cam that is not working.

Now I need everyone to run down to darling harbour and check that the "sun' is right there waiting for me.

goodness knows what those other cruisecritics have done to the poor ship!!

I wish it had gotten lost:( .

I hope Karon received the little note I put in her cabin.

Karen

Archived