4/26 Dawn not going to Stirrup Cay???

geck

I'm booked on the Dawn departing on 4/26 and I noticed a change in the itinerary. The stop at Stirrup Cay has been changed to the Dominican Republic. Anyone know why? Not that I am complaining, just curious.

Ships scheduled stops at GSC?

April 21 Norwegian Sun (Last cruise before repositioning cruise through Panama Canal)

April 24 Norwegian Dawn

April 27 Norwegain Spirit

April 29 Norwegian Jewel (Last cruise before repositioning trans-Atlantic cruise)

May 4 Norwegian Majesty (Repositioning cruise to Boston)

May 4 Norwegian Spirit

May 4 X Norwegian Dawn X

I don't think GSC can hold passengers from three ships at once.

From your post, the Dawn''s itinerary has been changed. I also wonder which of the other two have had their itinerary changed, or which one really is going to GSC on May 4?

I'm booked on the Dawn departing on 4/26 and I noticed a change in the itinerary. The stop at Stirrup Cay has been changed to the Dominican Republic. Anyone know why? Not that I am complaining, just curious.

Hi Geck,

Come on over to our roll call. We have a pretty fun bunch of folks planning some Cruise Critic group activities. A few of us are planning to do a beach/pool day excursion together in Samana, Dominican Republic. There are a few Dawn veterans over on the roll call too! Come say hi!

Here is the link to the April 26th Roll Call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=162372

We are under the 2 week mark now!!

We're also on the 4/26/06 cruise on the Dawn. The Spirit is the only ship stopping at GSC on May 4th. The Majesty will go to Nassau and we will go to Samana DR.

GSC is just too little for all of us. Rather be going to Samana anyway.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Ships scheduled stops at GSC?

April 21 Norwegian Sun (Last cruise before repositioning cruise through Panama Canal)

April 24 Norwegian Dawn

April 27 Norwegain Spirit

April 29 Norwegian Jewel (Last cruise before repositioning trans-Atlantic cruise)

May 4 Norwegian Majesty (Repositioning cruise to Boston)

May 4 Norwegian Spirit

May 4 X Norwegian Dawn X

I don't think GSC can hold passengers from three ships at once.

From your post, the Dawn''s itinerary has been changed. I also wonder which of the other two have had their itinerary changed, or which one really is going to GSC on May 4?

Majesty has been changed, I am on that cruise and we have been rerouted to Nassau.

Archived