I am leaving Bermuda

Swizzle v2.0

I'm sorry to announce that after being in Bermuda for nearly 5 years a job opportunity came up in Asia that was too good to pass up so I'm leaving Bermuda in a couple of days. I won't be on the boards for a while as I have to get set up in my new location. I'll still check in every now and then but my knowledge will definately become dated so I won't be able to answer questions like I used to.

I'll miss Bermuda but as I'm not Bermudian this time had to come eventually. Only a foreigner with multi-millions to his name could live here for good! :D

I enjoy reading this Bermuda board and the information you have provided to us has been excellent. Bermuda is my most favorite place to visit. I am sure you must be sad to be leaving such a special place.:)

Good luck in your new job !

Swizzle,

These boards will not be the same without you. :( I am preparing for my first cruise this summer and I have gotten TONS of invaluable information from reading your posts. Thank you so much for all the time and help you have given all of us. I wish you only the best of everything in your new job and in life.

Diane

I'm sorry to announce that after being in Bermuda for nearly 5 years a job opportunity came up in Asia that was too good to pass up so I'm leaving Bermuda in a couple of days. I won't be on the boards for a while as I have to get set up in my new location. I'll still check in every now and then but my knowledge will definately become dated so I won't be able to answer questions like I used to.

I'll miss Bermuda but as I'm not Bermudian this time had to come eventually. Only a foreigner with multi-millions to his name could live here for good! :D

Swizzle, do you know anyone ready, willing and able to take your place??

I just "met" you and now you are going!

I have been away from this forum for a while . My first reaction when I saw your post was OH!! no!!!. Swizzel, It must be so bittersweet to be moving on and leaving such a beautiful place. You have been a wonderful resource to so many here. Thank you so much. I hope you will check in now and then even though you information might be out of date, It will be you that will be missed. Asia is a big continent. Where? Good luck and be safe.

Chessie

Congrats on the new job. How exciting -- Asia!!!. I guess we will have to be checking those ports of calls to get your advice :-)). It has been fun reading all your advice to cruisers. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and all the best in your new job.

Archived