so we all don't wear a frown.

Keep your spirits up if you gained

and remember not to let your WOE wane.

Let the exercise begin

so the scale will start moving again.

Three cheers for Lose Before You Cruise

where everyone can find their own muse!

Ok..I took a shot at a poem in honor of Belle. I hope I didn't do too bad. :D

I lost one pound this week. Seven more pounds to go until goal! Whoo! Hoo!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Don't forget that our 13 week pledge ends today. Post your results on the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=327717

Have a great day!!!

My weight this morning is 251. This is down 8 pounds from last week, but realize I am doing phase 1 of SB and I seem to lose a bunch the first two weeks and then slow down to more realistic amount or 1 to 2 lbs per week.

Sheila your poem was great, thanks.

Sheila, great poem, you'll make Belle proud.:D

I'm down 1.5 lbs but still 2 more to go to get back to even from the cruise last month but at least it's moving.;)

Congrats Daniel I've been doing SB for about 4 months now and as long as I see a lb every week I feel good.

Debbie

I had to do a double take, I thought Belle was back when I saw the poem!! THANKS Sheila, that was good!

I'm down 3 lbs. from Mar. 30th, didn't write down what I weighed last week, but I think it would be down 1 lb. from last week. :confused: Oh well, I know it's down and that's what matter's.

Lesson learned this week for me: ONLY WEIGH ON THURSDAY. The scale jumps around to much and causes stress!! :p OH, and EXERCISE is important, that's lesson #2 for me!! Never to old to teach a dog new tricks!!

Sheila, Daniel & Deb ~ WEIGH TO GO!!

Sheila,

Loved your poem!

Down .6 this week. I also posted on the pledge results that I got my keychain from WW for 10% goal (16 lbs total). Yes, WW does rock!

Next goal - to be in the 140's (even if it's 149.9) by May 7th (my birthday).

Jean

Hey, all you losers rock!!! There's always someone that spoils the momentum with a gain. BLAHHHHH It's me!! I put back a pound this week. I'm over self-loathing. I was 149 last Thursday and ecstatic to be in the 140's. Then I slipped for a few days and WHAMMO, back to 150. (Did you hear the scale hit the wall this morning??) OK, the good thing is that I'm back on track and WILL POST A LOSS and be back in the 140's next Thursday.

Nice poem Shiela. Thanks for carrying on an important job!!

Marianne

Well I know my scales are not right with the doctors or at the gym but I am 2 pounds less than I was last time I stood on them. So Iam using that as my starting point for my 8 pound pledge. Haven't been to the gym for a while as I had surgery end of March but hopeing to get back at it next week.

Archived