Dinner Reservations? FOS

This is my first time sailing RC, and my new husband and I will be on the second sailing of the FOS for our honeymoon. I was wondering if I can make dinner reservations for the "extra" restaurants (Chops, etc) from home or if I make those reservations on the ship. I have already booked most of my excursions because I would prefer to have everything set when we arrive. Any advice?

You can not book reservations for any of the specialty restaurants until after you are on board. After dropping your things in your cabin, go directly to the restaurants and make your reservations.

Good luck to both of you!

Happy cruising!!

You can call the restaurants from any phone on the ship (including your cabin) but as long as you make the reservations your first day, you will likely not have a problem. The spots get snatched up on some of the smaller ships but remember, FOS will have both the restaurants. Have fun and congratulations.

Thanks for the advice guys, now we just have to figure out if we want to try one or both!

You know what's funny? We've been trying to decide between the two and a friend who is coming along mentioned she is going to both. THAT never occurred to me!

Archived