Can you help me (help my mother!)

tbntr99

Hello! I have been reading pages and pages of yor posts on Oceania to try to pass along lots of information! My mother and her friend will be on their first cruise, in many years, on the Insignia from Stockholm - Copenhagen on July 24th. I am an experienced cruiser but on Celebrity and looking for any and all 'helpful' hints anyone would care to pass along.

I think the package tours is a best option for them as not sure about them finding their way in these foreign countries - but with all teh different currencies - best way to handle tips and stuff?

Do they do the 'end of cruise' tipping practicies like on Celebrity, RC, etc? Is this generally in US currency since most cruises are americans?

I have printed out the comments on the 'country club' wear to give them an idea and advised them of the dining options.

Any other words of advise but to HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!???!! Many thanks!

As far as tipping goes - this will be added automatically to their bill at the end of the cruise ($11.50 per guest per day)

As for shore excursions - IMO it is probably best for them to use Oceania's excursions rather than trying to do it on their own.

Hope this helps

Archived