Calling GoinCruisin! Have a question about Carnival Bonvoyage Dept.

coolestwife

Hey GC!

I recall you mentioning that you were able to order beer delivered to your cabin by calling the Carnival Bonvoyage Dept. (i.e. Gifts & Services) for less than the "bar" price if you got a 12-pack (or was it a case?)...Do I recall correctly?:confused: :o

Anyhow, I called yesterday and the rep. told me that they only deliver four domestic brands, by the can and at $4.50 a pop! I have a sneaking feeling she may have thought I meant delivered through room service, not as a pre-order sort of thing....

Help!!

:o :)

I think that is what the whole hullabaloo is about, the beer prices through Bon Voyage... I've never priced beer through them... their liquor prices are fairly reasonable... but I think others have said the beer prices are higher through bon voyage... I am just not sure :o I wish I could be of more help!!!!

Hey GC!

I recall you mentioning that you were able to order beer delivered to your cabin by calling the Carnival Bonvoyage Dept. (i.e. Gifts & Services) for less than the "bar" price if you got a 12-pack (or was it a case?)...Do I recall correctly?:confused: :o

Anyhow, I called yesterday and the rep. told me that they only deliver four domestic brands, by the can and at $4.50 a pop! I have a sneaking feeling she may have thought I meant delivered through room service, not as a pre-order sort of thing....

Help!!

:o :)

Hi coolestwife,

I sail on 4/29 and I did call Bonvoyage. They are willing to deliver a 12 pack or a case of beer to be waiting in your cabin upon arrival, but you do pay full price as if at the bar. I did order a bottle of Vodka and Rum through them, but ordered beer through Wellwishers before this whole thing exploded a couple of days ago. Hope this is of some help:)

Hi coolestwife,

I sail on 4/29 and I did call Bonvoyage. They are willing to deliver a 12 pack or a case of beer to be waiting in your cabin upon arrival, but you do pay full price as if at the bar.

hummmmmmmmm...........:cool: Something tells me, we already knew that:rolleyes:

S.A.R.B.'s Rule! Party on!!:D :D

boo.....ok....thank you!!!

Sorry it wasn't the news you wanted!!!

Guess it wouldn't have been complete without keith urban butting in :p And your contribution to this thread was?? Um??? Okay, that's what I thought :p Thanks for your valuable input :D If you hit the quote button, it will actually quote the right person ;)

buh bye now...

Hi coolestwife,

I sail on 4/29 and I did call Bonvoyage. They are willing to deliver a 12 pack or a case of beer to be waiting in your cabin upon arrival, but you do pay full price as if at the bar.

Oh darn!:( If we could get beer from Bonvoyage at a reasonable price........instead of paying full bar price then maybe we wouldn't bring our own:eek:

Is that better:confused:

S.A.R.B.'s party on!

Oh darn!:( If we could get beer from Bonvoyage at a reasonable price........instead of paying full bar price then maybe we wouldn't bring our own:eek:

Is that better:confused:

S.A.R.B.'s party on!

Yes, actually... that IS better!!! At least it had SOMETHING to do with the original question... actually it didn't, but you get an A for effort :D

I am quite positive the acronym definition I just came up with, is not what you meant it to be, LOL! But enjoy anyway!!!!!

For full bar price, I would just purchase beer cold in a bucket... too much bother otherwise...

That is what I have done in the past... I don't drink too much beer, but generally each day, midday by the pool, I like a bucket of coronas... I'm becoming more and more thankful that I am not a beer drinker!!! Having always paid more for liquor drinks and shots, it's just not too shocking for me!! :D

Archived