Anyone been in a Sensation cat. 12 suite since the refurbishment?

sorry, not since the refurbishment. but I did book the category 12 suite on the Sensation in 2003. Not sure if it's changed.

Not a great cabin pic, but for what it's worth here is a pic - you might not be able to see, but there is an "L" shaped couch and sitting area behind a glass partition.

My opinion is that the Category 12 on the Sensation was comparable to the Category 11 on any of the newer ships.

There is just a tub with whirlpool jets, no whirlpool per se

Again though, this is 2003, perhaps someone has sailed in it since the refurb.

grant.jpg

Thank you for the info. Cute kid too. So, would you say that 2 people can fit in the "whirlpool tub"? I guess it just got refurbished in February/March of this year but I have not been able to see any of the new photos or anything yet. I will be going on the Sensation in a few months so I am curious. Thanks!

Thank you for the info. Cute kid too. So, would you say that 2 people can fit in the "whirlpool tub"? I guess it just got refurbished in February/March of this year but I have not been able to see any of the new photos or anything yet. I will be going on the Sensation in a few months so I am curious. Thanks!

depends on the two people I guess. in my opinion it was no bigger than a standard tub at home. I would say "no" unless you are both really small - or want to be real close to eachother:rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Archived