Shops near Marriott Ft Lauderdale North

captainron

Hi,

Staying at Marriott Ft Lauderdale North on Andrews off I-95.

I know there's a Publix and Walmart at Atlantic & Powerline in Pompano Beach and a Costco up on Samples also.

Question - Does anyone know if there's wine shopping any closer to the hotel than travelling up past the Harness Track?

Sailing 3 May on the Coral from FLL to YVR and appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance, and...

Ciao for now!!!

Ron, I have stayed there and at the Sheraton every Spring for about the past 10 years and I cannot tell you where you can find wine. Sorry. There is a shopping center on Andrews very near to the hotel, but other than the movies there, and several restaurants, I just haven't paid any attention. There may be something on Powerline north of Cypress Creek, but then again you might have to go all the way to Atlantic as you said.

What I can tell you is that there is a huge new store called Total Spirits in the Cordova Road S/C a few doors from the Publix. You've never seen anything like it. They claim 8,000 different wines, over 2,000 beers.

When you go to the ship have the taxi driver stop at one of the shops on Cordova. We did this on the way to the ship a couple of years ago. As sigman mentioned there is a new store, but there is also Crown Wine and Liquors on Cordova.

Archived