Laundry Special?

Maggie 3

I am going to be on the Mercury in May for 11 days & in Seattle for 3 more. Will there be a laundry special on Celebrity. When I was on NCL they had a bag price of $20.00 ( if you could put it in the laundry bag you paid $20.00) NCL would fold and put your things in a basket I would not put anything special in but it was great for underware, shorts, t-shirts ect. Or do they have laundry rooms? I have been on Celebrity many times but not 11 days + 3 more. If they do not have a bag special or laundry rooms does anyone know the price for celebrity to do the laundry?

Thanks.

I am going to be on the Mercury in May for 11 days & in Seattle for 3 more. Will there be a laundry special on Celebrity. When I was on NCL they had a bag price of $20.00 ( if you could put it in the laundry bag you paid $20.00) NCL would fold and put your things in a basket I would not put anything special in but it was great for underware, shorts, t-shirts ect. Or do they have laundry rooms? I have been on Celebrity many times but not 11 days + 3 more. If they do not have a bag special or laundry rooms does anyone know the price for celebrity to do the laundry?

Thanks.

Below is a link to the laundry prices.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000rHp1HFm_10Y-CU_lbJK4t_3:1051tg0lk;jsessionid=0000Ub9aAEC4IvYT5gqPMYpMbYn:1051tg3ld?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

I am going to be on the Mercury in May for 11 days & in Seattle for 3 more. Will there be a laundry special on Celebrity.

There was a special on Mercury in Feb.... but on the second last day... for those who wanted customs to inspect only clean undies I guess.:o It was useful for us because we did a B2B.

Archived