Does NCL have fireworks on 4th of July.

PRFIRE45

Does anyone know whether NCL have fireworks on their 4th of July cruise. I will be on the Norwegian Dawn during the 4th of July and wewill be at sea and I am wondering if NCL has fireworks during the night. Has anyone cruised with NCL during the Independence holiday and can tell me whether they have any type of celebrations.

Thanks for your reply's

Does anyone know whether NCL have fireworks on their 4th of July cruise. I will be on the Norwegian Dawn during the 4th of July and wewill be at sea and I am wondering if NCL has fireworks during the night. Has anyone cruised with NCL during the Independence holiday and can tell me whether they have any type of celebrations.

Thanks for your reply's

With fire being the number one concern at sea you can be sure there will be no fireworks onboard any ship:eek:

We were aboard the Pride of America last Independence Day, and we were very disappointed at the lack of celebration. Not only were there no fireworks (which we can understand due to fire danger), but there was very little celebration at all. Late in the evening they put on a "show" poolside that was only "quasi-patriotic".

Given this was the maiden voyage of the first newbuilt U.S.-flagged ship in decades, we had hoped for more. Not to worry though, we made our own celebration. Bob wore his Uncle Sam top hat, we had flag pins, and carried our own flags. We also decorated our cabin door in red/white/blue bunting and flags. Do it yourself always works.

Hi, My wife and I are on that cruise too departing 7/1 NYC. Are you two cruising alone? Is it your first cruise too? Have you gotten your cabin yet? We're in 9090. Maybe we can catch up during the trip. We're young mid-50's. :cool:

when i was docked in honolulu last year got to see the city's fireworks display, very nice. Too bad I was working and didnt see it all. We actually stayed in port late so the guest could watch they were pretty

Hi, My wife and I are on that cruise too departing 7/1 NYC. Are you two cruising alone? Is it your first cruise too? Have you gotten your cabin yet? We're in 9090. Maybe we can catch up during the trip. We're young mid-50's. :cool:

Hi Plum,

PRFIRE45 and his girlfriend LatinaCruiser have been on the Dawn before. That's where we met them. We happened to join the July 1 roll call recently and found them on it!:D

I see you posted originally on the roll call, but now we've got a group together chatting. So please pop in and say hello!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=296158

Hope to meet you on the boards before the trip!

Archived