How to find out if ship is docking?

rjf32

I know there is a website to see what ships are going to be at which ports on which dates. I was wondering if there is a way to find out if my ship will be tendering or docking at the port? Particularly, I am going to be going to in Cozumel in May and want to find out if the Navigator will be docking.

I know there is a website to see what ships are going to be at which ports on which dates. I was wondering if there is a way to find out if my ship will be tendering or docking at the port? Particularly, I am going to be going to in Cozumel in May and want to find out if the Navigator will be docking.

Check www.rccl.com and check out sailing itenerary for that ship and date, it should say docked or tendered.

Cozumel is a special case because of all the damage done to the piers by last year's hurricanes. I have read that some ships are beginning to dock there but most are still tendering. Other than calling the cruiseline and hoping that their customer service reps have up to date and correct information, you may just have to depend on luck. The itineraries that the cruiselines show on their websites will usually tell you whether the ship docks or tenders, but special circumstances on any particular date can make a difference.

While it is obviously :)much more convenient to be able to walk on and off the ship when you are in port, the tenders are usually frequent and quick.

Archived