Spring 2006 Captain' Club Departures Mag

dmk

I agree that the latest CC newsletter is sorely lacking; from the size, to the quality of the paper, to the content; mostly fluff. In addition, the coupons are hardly worth the bother. The value of them just keeps diminishing. This is not a good trend!

Saving $100 is always worth at least a little bother to me. I mailed the coupon to my TA to see if she could get Celebrity to honor it for our Galaxy cruise. The worst they can say is "no". :)

Andy,

Thanks for this information. This is the Cruise we are in fact looking at!! What are Celebrity offering for this please?

Colin

for a concierge class and Suite $75 code JAFF

Verendas $50 code JAFG

Hope this is what you are looking for

Still have not received my issue of the magazine even though supposedly it came out a week ago.

From reports re changes in the Captain Club "rewards" and the very slow (if not totally "missing") 2007 schedules, it seems that the HO of Celebrity is getting worse and worse in its public relations departments. The "suits" just do not seem to care about their passengers, they forget NO PASSENGERS mean NO JOBS, at any level.!

Can you tell me which Alaska coupons there are? I am looking for Mercury Sept 8th? Thanks!

Hi Parrot Tops !

Yes, there is a coupon for Mercury Sept 8th. 50.00 off for Verandah, and 75.00 off for Concierge Class and Suites.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Everyone !

I checked Celebrity's website late last night, and I was able to view it. I also recieved my copy in the mail yesterday.

Let me tell you, you arent missing anything. This was the worst edition of the magazine ever. It is 11 pages (12 with the back cover), the page size of the magazine is much smaller, and it is mostly a big advertisement. I also thought the coupons were not as good as in the past. I was done reading it, in 5 minutes.

If this is the direction that Celebrity wants to go with the magazine, it's a disappointment, as I always looked forward to it coming in my mailbox. I wonder what was wrong with the old version ? It was clearly much better than this.

I hope it gets back on the right track, very soon.

What Host Andy said. Worse all the ime.

To put them all together: $75.00 off Concierge class and suites and $50.00 off veranda (except CC and suites) on the following:

7 - 10 Night Caribbean on Galaxy, Jan 2, 12 and Feb 2, 2007; Zenith Jan 19, Feb 9 and March 2, 2007 and Millenium Dec 10, 2006 and Jan 7 and 21, 2007

7 - 10 night Pacific Northwest and Alaska on Mercury Sept 8 and Oct 13, 2006; Summit Sept 2 and 9, 2006 and Infinity Sept 3 and 13, 2006.

10 night Mediterranean on Century, Sept 15 and Oct 6, 2006 and Galaxy Sept 15, Oct 6 and Nov 10, 2006.

7 night Bermuda on Zenith Sept 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 and Oct 7 and 14, 2006.

$125 off CC and Suites, $100 off Verandas (except CC and Suites) and $75 off Ocean View Staterooms on the following:

14 - 15 night Panama Canal on Mercury, Dec 8, 2006 and Feb 18 and March 4, 2007 and on Summit, Nov 11 and 25, 2006.

13 - 16 night Transatlantic on Centry, Oct 27, 2006; on Galaxy Dec 1, 2006 and Millennium Nov 24, 2006.

11 night Mediterranean on Century, Sept 25 and Oct 16, 2006 and on Galaxy Oct 30 and Nov 20, 2006.

14 night South America on Infinity Nov 19 and Dec 3, 2006 and Jan 14 and 28, 2007.

11 - 13 night Caribbean on Constellation Oct 27 and Nov 7, 2006; on Zenith Oct 21, 2006, Jan 8 and 29 and Feb 19, 2007 and on Galaxy Jan 22 and Feb 12, 2007.

11 night Canada and New England on Constellation Oct 5 and 16, 2006.

14 night Alaska on Summit Sept 16, 2006.

14 night Hawaii on Summit Sept 30, Oct 14 and 28, 2006 and March 3 and 17, 2007.

Archived