Shampoo

espmass

On our cruise last week, one of our traveling party fell in love with the brand of sample sized shampoo and conditioner Princess puts in the cabin bathrooms. She just asked me if I thought they might sell large bottles of it in the Lotus Spa. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

I thought the shampoo was very good, also. It was very much like a shampoo that is for sale at my hairdressers. Unfortunately, I am having a senior moment and can't remember the brand and I am too lazy to get up and go to where it is in the other side of the house.

I would call customer service at Princess and ask if it is for sale. Holland America has all sorts of things for sale, including their wonderful beds and bedding. They are both owned by Carnival - who are always looking for ways to make a buck.

Roberta

Since I enjoyed the shampoo so much I brought a few packs home with me:) Is called Lotus Spa Eucalyptus Shampoo/Conditioner/Lotion. Not sure if that helps you at all..... the back reads....developed by XELApack exclusively for Princess. You could always email Princess and ask if you can order larger sizes:)

Is called Lotus Spa Eucalyptus Shampoo the back reads....developed by XELApack exclusively for Princess. You could always email Princess and ask if you can order larger sizes:)
Also, on the squeeze packs (not the bottles) on the bottom it says Xela Pack. Saline, MI ... It is very good stuff. I too have a few extra's. :D

I talked with Karen at the Lotus Spa Princess today. She was very helpful and said that the larger containers are available and you can also get them from the manufacturer when you are off the ship. I forgot to get the number and she also said they had an email.

I talked with Karen at the Lotus Spa Princess today. She was very helpful and said that the larger containers are available

Wow.. Did you actually see the larger containers? I have asked on two seperate ships and was told no.

I would love to get a BIG bottle. :)

Archived