Last minute thoughts and advice!!!

rara0508

hey my Bride to be, and newlywed bride buddies,

I am on my final countdown... a little over 2 weeks. The dress is being worked on, the goodie bags are ready to go, the plans for the ceremony are in and the guests are counting the days...

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or tips that I may not have thought of???

Thanks for all of the help and ideas over the last 6 months.:p

Two things:

1. If you or your fiance's ring is a bit snug or fits perfectly, I recommend putting a bit of vasiline on your/their upper ring finger. My fiance's fingers swelled a bit in the heat and I had a hard time getting his ring on (and he wasnt able to get it off until after we got back from the trip!)

2. Have fun and relax! If there's snags or things arent running on time, dont sweat it! Let the coordinators and cruise people deal with it. Just go with the flow and dont allow anything to get to you! The day will be as wonderful and perfect as you allow it to be (at least thats how it was for me!) :)

I think we have same amount of days left on ticker

I think you are right... we sail on the Granduer on May 6th out of San Juan.

What's your cruise Itinerary? Are your guests sailing with you?

I am not freaking out yet, I am just so excited I can hardly sleep at night!! I just keep making list after list, and my spare bedroom has become "wedding land". It's a mess... my project today is to get "wedding land" ready to be packed and figure out how it's all going to fit in the luggage.

I am not freaking out yet, I am just so excited I can hardly sleep at night!! I just keep making list after list, and my spare bedroom has become "wedding land". It's a mess... my project today is to get "wedding land" ready to be packed and figure out how it's all going to fit in the luggage.

I started packing last night. Im a guy and I have one suitcase just with shoes; embarrasing.

I just started getting everything together tonight, and we leave this Friday to catch our flight on Saturday morning out of Detroit. Voyager of the Seas is the ship, getting married on St Thomas on May 2nd.

Have you sent a request list of the pictures you'd like taken to your co-ordinator/photographer. If there's some photo's you definately want make sure you are specific, there's no going back if you forget that day!

Archived