Has this happened to you ....

cruisencouple

My friends that are sailing with us have not got a room assigned yet and we leave in 5 days. They booked with Princess and they told them that they may not have a room for them until Friday possibly. Has this ever happened to any of you? They know they are still on the cruise but they are nervous about not being assigned a room at this point.

Hopefully your friends are in contact with their TA for their pending cabin assignment. If your friends still don't know which cabin they have been assigned by departure day make sure have them call the 1-800-Princess phone number. They need to have their booking number handy to give to the Princess Rep over the phone.

If the Princess Rep doesn't help them, make sure they ask to speak with a supervisor. If the supervisor doesn't know and says they will be told at the dock then they need to flag down a Princess Rep before they hand off their luggage. As you know, you need to write on your baggage tags which cabin the luggage is going too.

In all the years sailing with Princess, and many times waiting on a GTY cabin to be assigned, I always knew before I got to the dock what the cabin was or if I was upgraded. You just need to keep bugging Princess... nicely to find out your information.

Best of luck. :)

Archived