Need Help Fast

DEB010

ok, i waited till the last minute, in two days (4/20/06) i am joining my 90 year old mom (very active - walks 5 miles/day) on the Carnival Legend to Bermuda. We dock at King's Wharf from Sat. 1:00/pm to Sunday, 4:00/pm. as i've never been to Bermuda before, i need help ...

what is the best way to get around? where should we go? and what should we absolutely not miss? (and what should we avoid?)

Thanks for any info. you can provide.

-Deb.

ok, i waited till the last minute, in two days (4/20/06) i am joining my 90 year old mom (very active - walks 5 miles/day) on the Carnival Legend to Bermuda. We dock at King's Wharf from Sat. 1:00/pm to Sunday, 4:00/pm. as i've never been to Bermuda before, i need help ...

what is the best way to get around? where should we go? and what should we absolutely not miss? (and what should we avoid?)

Thanks for any info. you can provide.

-Deb.

You can ride the bus, all day pass $27, takes you every where. You can also take the High Speed Ferry to Hamilton for Shopping, or the slow one to St. George. The Crystal Caves, Gibbs Lighthouse, Botanical Gardens, Perfumery, Maritime Museum, Fort St. Catherine. Visit the Swizzle Inn for some refreshments. Take a walk on some of the beaches to observe the works of nature like the natural arches. Then there are the carriage rides through Hamilton, or St. Georges, best at night but ....

That should keep you busy .... ! :D

Archived