Mariner in Cozumel

I didn't realize ANY ships were docking in Coz yet. That's great news! We will be on Grandeur sailing out of Baltimore on 5/12 and are scheduled to be in Coz on 5/16. Since Grandeur is a Vision class ship like Rhapsody, maybe we will be able to dock as well. Is there any way to determine which other ships might be in port that day?

RCI's website says we will be docked, but it may have said that all along. Cruisecal shows only one other ship in port on 5/16, Carnival Holiday. They arrive before we do, however, so I wonder if it's first come, first served? I can't seem to find any info about the size of Holiday on Carnival's website, so I don't even know if it's small enough to dock.

Regardless of all this, I'm overjoyed that we'll be leaving in just 24 days or so! Whatever happens in Coz, we will adapt and have a great time. Thanks again for your help Liz.

We were on the Grandeur last week and docked in Cozumel.

We were told that Royal Caribbean has been contributing the $ to have the dock repaired, so they have priority and perhaps all docking rights. Don't know if that is true though. The damage to the pier is unbelievable but they have a temporary area constructed until it is fully repaired.

Archived