Cruise Directors

Marc Walker from the Radiance of the Seas is high on my list of favorites. Great personality. Anyone else who has sailed Radiance recently woun't be able to forget him easily. Very funny on the PA system. Bing-Bong! :D

We actually liked Ken Rush. I know eh rubs some folks the wrong way (too slick) but he seemed to be omnipresent att he activities, always interested in making sure things were going well and that people were having fun. He really did seem to want only that we would leave with a good memory of our cruise.

Some of the posting I have seen regarding Allen Brroks is that he is on the Explorer now. I have been trying to get that confirmed since I will ne on the Explorer this July and have been trying to get this information for a while. Can anyone confirm this?

Troy Linton with Carnival is the only one that I really thought was good. None on RCI have blown me away. The only one that I can remember from RCI is Ken Rush who was on the Navigator in December. He was nothing special. I hate to say it but most CD's remind me of a used car salesman.:eek: :)

We have sailed with Allan Brooks, but I have to say, each CD we sailed with brought something unique.

Becky Thompson is great, but Ashely Kerr was good too.

John Blair on the Vision was wonderful. I have to say Marc Walker was one of my least favorite.

Archived