Orville Taylor tour

stones06

My family of four just came back from the Celebrity Zenith. We used Orville Taylor in Ocho Rios to take us to Dunns River Falls, Fern Gully and some shopping. Orville was outstanding and fun. He met us when we got off the ship and took us to Dunns River in a very nice air conditioned mini bus. After we climbed the falls he was waiting for us to do whatever we wanted. We went shopping and then toured the fern gully area. Since we were only in Ocho Rios from noon to 5pm, this was all we had time to do. He will take you wherever you want to go and is very knowledegeable and helpful. I could not recommend him more highly! He charges $20 per person for a family of four which is in addition to the $15 pp that Dunns River charges but I felt like the $80 was well spent, especially in light of the shore excursion costs and/or the cost of taking separate cabs to each place and worrying about getting ripped off etc. To do the things we did would have cost around $50 in cabs without a guide and without a nice air conditioned bus and great service. Absolutely no hassle at all mon!! Use Orville and you will not be sorry.

Hopefully the cruise critic moderator will remove this "one wonder post."

This is the poster's one and only post and it is clearly advertising for a particular tour operator. People look to these boards for guidance, not free advertising from tour operators--unfortunately posts like this do not really convey an honest opinion. Cruise critic has new guidelines for these "one wonder posts" so hopefully Laura will remove this.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=169&a=64

• 2 weeks later...

We also took Orville Taylor and were very pleased with his tour. As you can see, I have more than 1 post so this is legitimate.

He took us to all the island highlights and even sang to us. I would highly recommend Orville.

Thanks sellwingri - we are using Orville in a couple of weeks.

Hey Fan - how do you know the OP was the operator or someone from his company? There are many, many positive posts about Orville and his brother Pete here. I have done lots of research on them. Have you?

Maybe it was the OP's first time here. We all have to start somewhere.

Welcome Stones06!!!!! Glad to have you here on the boards! It's posters like you that help us. Thanks! :)

Archived