Grandeur Cabins

jawlaw

Just booked JS 7156 for me and my wife, and an inside triple (7155) across the hall for our kids. The JS faces the back of the ship. Any comments on these cabins? Cabin size? Balcony size? Amenities? We've always had a balcony, but never had one facing the back of the ship.

We have had inside cabins on Vision Class ships and I believe they are a tad bit larger than the insides that we've had on Voyager and Radiance class ships. They are not bad. We had friends that had a JS aft on Grandeur and it was a very nice cabin...not too big, not too small....but a really great balcony. You'll enjoy those cabins.

Just booked JS 7156 for me and my wife, and an inside triple (7155) across the hall for our kids. The JS faces the back of the ship. Any comments on these cabins? Cabin size? Balcony size? Amenities? We've always had a balcony, but never had one facing the back of the ship.

I have that cabin next week!!! I'll try to remember to check back here and let you know.

Shellie

Hi! We had cabin 8586 on Grandeur last December. The balcony is HUGE!!! We sat out on the balcony every day and enjoyed the view! There were two chairs, a table and two lounges. My DH spent hours out there reading. It's a perfect place to relax and get away from the crowds up on deck! We shared the room with our 8 yo DS and 6 yo DD and had plenty of room!

The bathroom had everything you might need - good shampoo, conditioner, body wash, q-tips, cottonballs, etc.

We enjoyed the cabin so much we scheduled our next cruise for the same time, same cabin, next year!

Have fun!!!

J. :)

I was on GOS a few weeks ago.. I didnt have a suite, but from what i could tell from our room and a few other I saw is that the carpets are very worn and nasty. Be sure you have a set of flip flops to walk around with. Other than that, the rooms are in great shape.

You will love having an aft cabin. Balcony much larger the view is better.

I remember reading a post about the cabins in deck 7 in the aft part. This being the noise from the lounge down below.

But looking at the deck plan I think you will be OK center aft is not a bad place. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived