Lost about 3 years of my life (on the BB)

sail7seas

I have also been a participant for 4 years. this means more htan the number of posts. I also think that we all get to know those people that make a real contribution to the group !
On both Celebrity and Princess there are now a few people who are very transparently posting *bump* or just an emoticon time after time after time after time without adding anything to the group. I guess boostng their number of posts is what counts to them rahter than helping fellow posters. This is the downside of rewarding people for number of posts.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=purple]LOL Tom, too funny![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=purple]Look at it this way, you still have "join date" so we can tell who all the old timers are![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=purple]:ducks:[/color][/size][/font]
;)

I just went back to the Old Boards to see when I last posted there.It was December,2003 and my count was 457.Now I am back to being a "newbie" but what the heck! It's experience that counts not numbers! LOL!:) :)

Terri:D

:( [size=5][color=red]Old Timers, indeed!!!![/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[size=5][color=#ff0000]Geez......just cause we've been here a while doesn't mean we're "over the hill" :D [/color][/size]

Sail,

It was a small joke, no offense intended! I'm not exactly young myself! It just took me longer to get hooked on cruising! My husband wanted VERY MUCH to go on a cruise for our honeymoon. I resisted for quite a while. I told him I had seen the Posidien Adventure WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to many times (which I think was true, btw!) But he kept talking about it, and started doing research. Well, he got me excited about it to, so I said ok...and the rest is history....now I am a very VERY "openly addicted to cruising"!!!!!!!

[COLOR=Plum]I'm not complaining about losing 3 years of anything. Most of the time, you have to pay a plastic surgeon a lot of money to do that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime]I love the new features!! So I guess it's worth it!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Yellow]All I have to do now is figure out how to use them!![/COLOR] :D

Linda ;)

People, people - why pick on Sail? She has been an avid poster for many years. She has given much advice and shared many a story. Why the "dis"?

So what if we now only go back a few months? She was a Blue Ribbon poster before the change - I'd comment about the lost posts too. Give credit where credit is due. Let's not be petty. I am new to these boards, no doubt. I love to hear about the experiences of those who have traveled far more than I.

Sail - keep posting - we love your informative posts.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Hope no one thinks I was picking on Sail! :eek: [/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Was certainly NOT my intention![/size][/font]

Fear not.......I am hardly [b]that [/b]thin skinned. ;)
tom........yup, I wrote what [b]I [/b]meant but get a kick out of your version.

ekerr....You are such a kind, considerate lady. Thank you.

Archived