e-docs question?

TVLady2

Never had e-docs before. What part do you take to the pier for check-in? Is it just the page that states Passenger Ticket Contract with the names on it or all 18 pages filled with Welcome Aboard, Intinerary, and passenger ticket contract? Hate to carry all these papers from computer.

You don't need to take the whole set of papers, just the ticket pages.

You may want to print out some stickers to place on the luggage tags at the pier, to save you some time.

Have you filled out the on-line registration?

That should be it.....

Have a great cruise, and come back and give us the highs and lows, if any.

You don't need to take the whole set of papers, just the ticket pages.

You may want to print out some stickers to place on the luggage tags at the pier, to save you some time.

Have you filled out the on-line registration?

That should be it.....

Have a great cruise, and come back and give us the highs and lows, if any.

where do I find print out stickers? Thanks

where do I find print out stickers? Thanks
Go to any store that sells labels like Avery; use your word program on your computer or hand write the info on them; attach them to your luggage tags when you get to the pier.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine were emailed. There is nothing in them to remind you about tags for your luggage and I forgot that I usually receive these things when I do ticketing through on-line ta's. This time I used travelocity, and I really don't know why I didin't get the usual spiral notebook with the info in it and luggage tags. I no doubt will forget, with all the other things to remember, to make myself some luggage tags for the ship. With e ticketing, wouldn't you think they would have something to put on your luggage to identify your stateroom when you get to the pier?

I had an upgrade after I had received my cruise package with luggage tags via us mail. NCL emailed me the docs and in the body of them it says that luggage tags will be given to you at check in, so I dont think that we need to worry about it. I called and questioned it and they assured me that they would have them at the port.

Archived