carnival cruise barbie

VICKIVICKI

I would really like my granddaughter to be greeted by Carnival Cruise Barbie when she first enters her cabin .,Is there any way that I camn arrange that before the cruise?

No, best bet is to have someone thats going on a cruise very soon to pick you up one. Then while she is eating over on Lido deck you can sneek it into her cabin.

No, best bet is to have someone thats going on a cruise very soon to pick you up one. Then while she is eating over on Lido deck you can sneek it into her cabin.

Are they available online, or are these the ones in the ship's gift shop? The gift shops aren't open when you get onboard, so it will be a few hours before they open.

Carnival Cruise Line Captain's Doll like Barbie MINT

from

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carnival-Cruise-Line-Captains-Doll-like-Barbie-MINT_W0QQitemZ5665043132QQcategoryZ15956QQcmdZViewItem

Carnival partnered with Mattel Inc. in 1997 to introduce Carnival Cruise Barbie, outfitted in casual cruise attire,

from

http://www.atme.org/pubs/archives/77_254_1092.CFM

Are they available online, or are these the ones in the ship's gift shop? The gift shops aren't open when you get onboard, so it will be a few hours before they open.

Only in the Gift Shop onboard, or you can get one on Ebay.

Carnival partnered with Mattel Inc. in 1997 to introduce Carnival Cruise Barbie, outfitted in casual cruise attire,

from

http://www.atme.org/pubs/archives/77_254_1092.CFM

"The attire includes jean shorts, rope belt and a whimsical Bob Marley sleeveless T for a fab-u-lous pretend formal night dinner. Check out more Barbie Carnival Cruiseline wear at your local Walmart"

In all seriousness Vicki, what a nice gesture:)

I collect Barbies, and have 2, one that is a Carnival Cruise line doll, and one that is actually a barbie with the carnival logo on her. I found both on Ebay. And I got good deals there. Good luck! Oh yeah, I did see a Carnival doll ( I want to say she is in a swimsuit) in a round plastic case thing when we were on our cruise last Feb. She was in the gift shop on board. She was probably 15-20.00. Good luck!!! :D

Originally Posted by derf5585

QUOTE=AppleValleyCruisers]"The attire includes jean shorts, rope belt and a whimsical Bob Marley sleeveless T for a fab-u-lous pretend formal night dinner.

Now wait a second. Outfitted in casual cruise attire for a pretend formal night dinner.

That is an oxymoron

Shoot! I thought for a fee that you could get some hot chick dressed up like barbie to greet you when you get on the boat! Rats:rolleyes:

Yeah, but the real challenge is getting your wife to sneak her into your cabin while you're eating lunch on the Lido deck!

Mark T

I bought a Captain Carnival Barbie for my daughter on the ship last year - it was about $15 and yes it was a real Barbie. Came with a change of outfits and shoes. Maybe you could buy one and ask your room steward when you first meet him/her to put it on the bed for you. You can also just head to the buffet, someone excuse themselves and head to the cabin.

If you can get one precruise on ebay - go for it. Just watch how much they will charge you for shipping - that could spiral the cost

Archived