Can I have the "stocked" sodas and water removed from my cabin?

afairbro

Can I have the "stocked" sodas and water removed from my cabin? They cluttered my desk. One time I put them all in one of the drawers and my steward put them back on top of the desk. I have no intention of purchasing the pricey sodas nor bottled water.

Ask your room steward as soon as you board to remove everything from the refrigerator, and they will. Always go to the pursor's desk mid sailing and get a print out of your charges so you can check them. Always keep your charge slips too. :o

On the Spirit last summer we asked the Steward to remove the Carnival stuff from our refrigerator. He said he wasn't allowed to do that--his supervisor wouldn't let him. I was disappointed because I had read that on some ships they will do this for you. We had our own cokes and water we wanted to put in the fridge and didn't want them to get mixed in with the ship's beverages. We ended up putting the ship's stock in the cabinets beside the fridge. We will try again this year to have them remove it and see what they say.

On the Glory, I just took everything out of the fridge and put it in one of the drawers. All was fine until I got my final bill and found out I had been charged for a can of soda which I did not use. As I was doing self-assist disembarkation, I just let it go, rather that take the time to go to the pursor's office.

Archived