Past Guest number....

Buffy2323

We just cruised on the Glory 4/1/06 and I will be cruising again on 10/21/06. I booked the second cruise before we sailed the first time so I had no past guest number. Now I should have one. I have a couple questions.

1. How do I find out my past guest number?

2. Do I need to provide my Past Guest Number to my TA that I booked the second cruise through so I get credit for my second cruise?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

We just cruised on the Glory 4/1/06 and I will be cruising again on 10/21/06. I booked the second cruise before we sailed the first time so I had no past guest number. Now I should have one. I have a couple questions.

2. Do I need to provide my Past Guest Number to my TA that I booked the second cruise through so I get credit for my second cruise?

Call Carnival and ask for the past guest number, also on the latest copy of the Currents Magazine it will be on the front page with your name and address. You will need to provide your Past Guest number to your TA, when dealing with a Carnival PVP they will automatically see it in the computer. You can also call Guest Relations at 1-800-929-6400

Fred

I just called Carnival and gave them my previous booking # and she gave me my past guest #.. I am unsure if it changes after every cruise you take.. since I have only been on one.. Will find out come October tho:)

I just went to the Carnival website and clicked on my profile. It had a link to add past guest number, I didn't have it but I clicked the link anyway and a window popped up asking me to either submit the number OR to get help retrieving it. All I had to provide was my birthdate and zip code. I'm good to go now. Thanks all :) I just have to call my TA and give her the info. now.

Archived