The Apprentice - UK BBC2

dorisday

All UK Princess Cruisers

Watching the BBC2 programme "The Apprentice" Wednesday(where millionnaire Alan Sugar puts a group of wannabe employees through various challenges), and the preview of next week's episode shows the poor buggers working on a Princess ship as cruise staff and trying to organise an entertainment activity!

so if you are interested it is on Wednesday 26th at 9pm.

Couldnt make out what actual Princess ship they are onboard from the preview but recognised the ship as princess straightaway

The Apprentice in the US stars Donald Trump. They just did a cruise ship challenge on the new NCL Jewel about 2 weeks ago, where they had to produce an advertisement/commercial for the ship....interesting that lots of products are getting big advertisement and exposure from these reality shows.:(

....interesting that lots of products are getting big advertisement and exposure from these reality shows.:(

Is there something wrong with that? I've actually tried many products because they were featured so in depth on the Apprentice. Crest flavored toothpaste is a perfect example! I also got a better feel for NCL from when I went on the Sky as the Jewel seemed like a much nicer ship although if Princess goes where I'm going there is no need to even question which ship I'll be on! :p

One other thing, in the age of Tivo you have to be smart about ways to advertise because I for one rarely ever watch a standard type commercial anymore. I think it's genius what they are doing.

Here's a link to the official UK site for The Apprentice At the moment BBC2 is only showing a few preview clips for Episode 10 aboard the Grand Princess. However, I suspect that once the programme has aired you will be able to watch it in full (as links are provided for previously shown installments i.e. you can watch Episode 1 - 9 in full).

Laura

thanks for letting me know that its filmed on the Grand

As an ex-crew member I know how hard the Cruise Staff work at keeping the passengers entertained.

It going to be interesting to see how these Apprentice Wannabe's cope with this challenge.

Weds 9pm BBC2 ..... I'll be there

Archived