Photos N611

Gyyp

Just a few photos from N611, If the link works.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gyypsphotos/my_photos

Excellent photo's - you got in a much better position for photos of the land diving than we did, and you had much better sky conditions! You must have been there only a couple of days after us... we were there on the 2nd April.

Nice to see the photo's of Wala - have many fond memories of our visit there last June.

Kym

Excellent photo's - you got in a much better position for photos of the land diving than we did, and you had much better sky conditions! You must have been there only a couple of days after us... we were there on the 2nd April.

Nice to see the photo's of Wala - have many fond memories of our visit there last June.

Kym

Thanks Kym, we were there on the 8th April, we had great weather and sea's, the best sea's I've seen for a long time until day 9, we had 5 metre swells that day but only lasted for about 30hrs.

I've enjoyed looking at your photos of the Star.

hi gyyp, great photos. You all have done very good photos. I look at them and wish our first cruise was sooner. Ah well, good things come to those who book a long way off.

Your time will come suexxx and it will be here before you know it. We booked ours way ahead (17months) and now we're back home:( . We'll probably book in a couple of months time for April '08. Want to do school holidays next time as oldest will be in year 12. Would have liked to have done Oct hols next year but decided to wait for the Dawn. We loved the Sun but I just think if we have the chance to do a different ship, we should.May do Jan but thought the weather might be better in April.

Karen

Those were excellent shots! We are also going to Luganville, Vila and Wala, nice preview! Did you dive the Coolidge in Luganville? Is that a shore excursion or can you do it on your own when you get there?

It is a shore excursion ($96-00). Not sure if you can do it on your own or not.

Karen

Thanks Karen. Is that one or two tanks?

The info thing just says one dive:confused: . Not sure as I'm not into diving. But if I was I'm pretty sure I'd be doing the President Coolidge!! Sounds great to me.

Karen

Archived