**CC Group Cruise**Carnival Freedom - Mediterranean & Greek Isles 9/22/07

LEtue

There has been lots of interest this week on this cruise :D If you're interested in joining us - book now. Don't be disappointed when the space is gone and the rates go up ;)

Follow the links below for more information!

I'm seriously thinking about booking this cruise! We have been looking at European criuses and we love Carnival!

Well, I hope you decide to join us! We have such a fun group assembled already and we are going to have a great time!

Email me if you have any questions!

Linda

I'm seriously thinking about booking this cruise! We have been looking at European criuses and we love Carnival!

Come on Laurie! You know you want to sail with us :D

Sorry, I just couldn't resist....and can't wait to hear what you decide!

Linda

Another couple is booking on Monday so we're up to 13 cabins. It is almost May so be aware that the prices are only guaranteed for another few weeks!

Laurie ~ I hope you decide to join us too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Before booking on the Carnival Freedom, look at the itinerary for the Celibrity Galaxy, much better and price is about the same if you book now for 2007. They stop in Mykonos, Santorini and Corfou on the 11 day cruise and your not stuck on ship for 2 days in Civitavecchia at the end. I just cancelled my Carnival Freedom booking for sept 22-2007 and booked the Galaxy for sept 3rd 2007.

Carnival should reconsider the itinerary.

Voyages

• 1 month later...
Before booking on the Carnival Freedom, look at the itinerary for the Celibrity Galaxy, much better and price is about the same if you book now for 2007. They stop in Mykonos, Santorini and Corfou on the 11 day cruise and your not stuck on ship for 2 days in Civitavecchia at the end. I just cancelled my Carnival Freedom booking for sept 22-2007 and booked the Galaxy for sept 3rd 2007.

Carnival should reconsider the itinerary.

Voyages

I really like the Itinerary for this cruise...I'm trying to talk the Ole Spousal Unit into going on the Freedom.

And Hey......you can use the 2 nights in the Rome port to explore Rome, using the ship as your hotel. So much to see....and do....The Spanish steps at night......The Coloseum, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountion, the Vatican.......you need several days to see it all.

I'm hoping to do this cruise then visit some friends in Florence....!!

Unfortunately, we can't sail in Sept., so we booked an earlier sailing. But I agree that the overnight in Civitavecchia is not a bad thing. We plan to spend some time in Rome pre-cruise, so we will use that day to rent a car and visit some hilltowns. It will be great not having to stress getting back to the ship on time. And for those who aren't able to spend any or much time in Rome pre- or post-cruise, it will provide a chance to see Rome (or more of Rome!)

I'm really looking forward to this itinerary. I think it's a great mix of Italy (3 ports), Greece (3 ports) and Turkey (2 ports)!! I also like the way the sea days are interspersed among the port days. Plus, the shortest port days are 7 hours, and many are 11, with one 12, hours!

New ship, great itinerary...great combination.

We just booked our first cruise! Freedom, July 24th 2007. Balcony, 8A Cabin, mid-ships in the 6000 series staterooms for $2600 per person without air. Did we get a good deal? We wanted to book now in case of prices going up.

Archived