Celebrity Summit 14 day Hawaii Cruise 03-12-2006 to 03-26-2006

CJSTAR

• 2 weeks later...

Judy,

Thank you for the great pics of Hawaii. Thought about that cruise but ended up booking Tahiti for next April (07).

You look so familiar to me that I had to look and see where you were from. New Jersey? I guess it's possible.....I'm from Delaware but certainly spend plenty of time across the bridge.

Wonderful wonderful collection of Hawaii Pics from cruise...you took me back to our cruise a few years ago...its amazing how we did similar activities...It is a blessed group of islands and we are blessed to be able to cruise there...here are our pics from the cruise we took...

http://community.webshots.com/album/235662752aSCkpD

Thank you again,

ralph in san diego

Hi, check out my photos from our incredible cruise to Hawaii.

I hope you enjoy looking at them.

Judy

Webshots My Photos - Edit (Summit Hawaii Cruise 03-12-2006)

• 2 weeks later...
Judy,

Thank you for the great pics of Hawaii. Thought about that cruise but ended up booking Tahiti for next April (07).

You look so familiar to me that I had to look and see where you were from. New Jersey? I guess it's possible.....I'm from Delaware but certainly spend plenty of time across the bridge.

Charisse,

You really should do a Hawaii crusie sometime. It was fantastic. The best 2 weeks I've ever had. Have a great time in Tahiti, that sounds wonderful also.

I have gone to Delaware quite a bit also, State Fair, NASCAR in Dover every June & Sept, and I have a few friends in Delaware. My husband talks about moving there someday.

Judy

Wonderful wonderful collection of Hawaii Pics from cruise...you took me back to our cruise a few years ago...its amazing how we did similar activities...It is a blessed group of islands and we are blessed to be able to cruise there...here are our pics from the cruise we took...

http://community.webshots.com/album/235662752aSCkpD

Thank you again,

ralph in san diego

Ralph, thanks for sharing your photos also. I love looking at photos, makes me want to go back there already. Yes, we did see and do a lot of the same things. One thing I noticed different is that the Royal Hawaiian Luau was outside. We were on a patio with a roof and concrete floor with a permanent stage. I guess they've added that on since 2004.

Thanks again,

Judy

Archived