How do you contact the on board salon?? / Cruiseline contact info.

rara0508

There are a lot of posts here about the hair appts and the Salon Appts. and just contacting the ship/ cruiseline directly.Lets try to make this thread a resource where you can find the information that you need. If we could post the contact info for each of the cruiselines that can help us all out, I think we could all benefit.

I personally would like to question those of you who have posted that in order to make your salon appt, you need to contact them directly. How do you do that? who do you call at RCCL? Can you please post the phone numbers?????

Thanks so much :)

There are a lot of posts here about the hair appts and the Salon Appts. and just contacting the ship/ cruiseline directly.Lets try to make this thread a resource where you can find the information that you need. If we could post the contact info for each of the cruiselines that can help us all out, I think we could all benefit.

I personally would like to question those of you who have posted that in order to make your salon appt, you need to contact them directly. How do you do that? who do you call at RCCL? Can you please post the phone numbers?????

Thanks so much :)

I posted a thread about how to get things done when Royal Romance wa taking their typical "we really dont care" attitude with me. inlcuded in that thread was the salon contact information (because I had to MOVE my OWN salon appt because RR/TWE refused to.)

The only way we can make threads that contain all the info that are going to help everyone is if we can convince the board moderators to make them "sticky's" and permanenlty place them at the top of this board. Otherwise they get lost in the shuffle as people post new threads.

If you need to get a hold of your own shipboard salon to make an appointment I suggest that you call RCCL customer service directly, explain the situation to them, and ask them for your ships salon contact info so you can make your appt.

However, if you are going through Royal Romance or The Wedding Experience (same company) why not just tell them what time you want your salon appointment booked?

If you want to paroose the info I got then you can look for my thread "Royal Romance How To Get Things Done" It would have been posted between Aug and Dec 2005.

Good Luck!

Archived