Southampton Super Sunday Photos....

patwell

Hi all....Found these photos from yesterday's big event. Expect there will be more posted in the next couple of days from folks who went. But here's a nice sample for all of us who missed the excitement. How pretty the Saga Rose looks "posed" with QM2!! Hope this link works...I'm not real good at this technical stuff!!! Cheers, Penny

http://lfj862w.fotopic.net/c935051.html

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed the photos.

We were on the Oceana when she was the Ocean Princess, and we saw Saga Rose in Papeete when she was berthed next to us on the Tahitian Princess. Except for the added deck on top, she still has her beautiful original lines.

We will be in Southampton in August on the Golden Princess.

DSC08390small.jpg.d442242eb0dc4c399ca7c9224a9b88db.jpg

Peter...thanks for the link. LOVED the choice of songs...how fitting for a grand lady. What an exciting moment that must have been for all.

Glad you all enjoyed the photos...I'll post more if they get posted. And you're right Beth...my favorite photo for sure. Sort of a snapshot of my past and future all in one. Both lovely ladies, but how different.

And thank you JLC for that fabulous shot of Saga Rose!!! It's gorgeous...and I've almost forgiven that added deck since she still is so sleek and elegant. Good things do really come in small packages. I truly appreciate your sharing it. Cheers, Penny

Archived