Screen won't fit

samscruiser

[COLOR=Teal][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I posted the same thing on another thread. No answers yet. But it's very annoying because I have to scroll up and down and sideways to be able to get anywhere. Not nice. The other thing I haven't figured out is how to change the default font. Right now, I'm having to change it with each message. Again - not nice. There may be an easy "fix" for this, but I don't know what it is. :confused:

Beth[/FONT][/COLOR]

Hey Beth, go to your control panel from the start menu, click on display, click on settings and you can change your setting there. If you change to 1024x768 you should be able to see everything in the screen.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=teal]I'm at home and on my own laptop now. This is so much better. Once I get back to work tomorrow, I'll have to change my screen resolution. Plus all the icons are here and my coloured fonts are working too. I'm much ha[/color][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][color=teal]ppier now. :D Thanks everyone![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#008080][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#008080]Beth[/color][/font]

Archived