Parking at Hyatt Regency Miami

sqmajesty

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Downtown for one night pre-cruise. We will be driving down from Central Florida. Would there be any advantage to leaving our car at the hotel while we are gone and taking a taxi to the port or parking at the ship terminal?

• 2 weeks later...

The parking is anywhere from $12 to $20 per day so I would advise parking at the pier unless they offer a good deal on weekly rates. I would call and ask. A taxi will run you about $8.00 to the pier.

If Hyatt charges for parking, I would certainly recommend that you park at the Port of Miami. The parking charge at the pier used to be $10 per day, but I suspect that it might have jumped to $12. Regardless, it's nice to be able to disembark and walk straight to your car and be off for home. Btw, if you have a handicapped parking tag the parking at the port is FREE. You just have to stop and fill out a brief form.

Jack

Thank you, Jack. I was thinking much like you that it would be nice to have my car right there and just load up and be gone. Parking at the port is $12/day now but it probably isn't much cheaper if any at the Hyatt.

Archived