Question on the different Cozumel Beachs

WaterCrazzy

We've been to Cozumel a number of times and have visited both Chankanaab and Paradise beach. Unfortunately, we have never done the Playa Mia beach break, so I can't compare it. I can tell you what Paradise beach is like. The food is good and you can eat at the restaurant or have it delivered beachside. The drinks are nice and reasonably priced. For $8 you can play on one of the two water trampolines, the floating iceberg, the floatie mats, go kayaking, or go snorkeling. The restrooms are clean and large. The beach is very pretty. But if you're wanting good snorkeling go to Dzul Ha or Chankanaab. I don't know if you would call this a more adult oriented beach. But there are more adult toys to play on like the water trampline and the iceberg.;)

What are the differences between Playa Mia Beach Break Excursion and Paradise Beach? I've already been to Playa Mia Beach Break and i was hoping to find a more adult oriented beach. Is this what I'm looking for?

IMO, no. PB has lots of things to attract families, the ice berg and the water trampoline are 2 of the biggest. If you want few kids, you want a beach club that doesn't have these attractions. I like Playa Palancar for that. I also like PB, but if you go there, know that there are likely to be plenty of kids there too.

Archived