looking for judyf

lovemexico

judyf still waiting to hear about your cruise . i keep coming back everyday to hear all about it. i hope this doesnt mean you didnt have a good time. wish i had an email address for you. looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi, I'm here and having forgotten about the port section. I'm just getting to the port section of my cruise review. I loved all the ports. We had a great time. Rosie was the best I will tell anyone that's going to Acapulco to use her. I have a new e-mail address for her that I will post I just need to find it in all the paperwork.

I've downloaded my pictures now I just need to get them on webshots and I'm also trying to type my report up before I forget everything. I didn''t take notes.

lovemexico when are you sailing again? And on what ship?

I will have full reviews of each port asap. Any questions before then just ask away. I will check in at least once a day.

oh wow judy i couldnt find anything posted from you just keep coming back to the same spot where we had first chatted. iam not very good at all with this computer thing, all new to me. but now iam so happy i have seen what you had to say about your day with rosie. you see iam the one who has organized this one my husband has done the rest of the planning on what to do. i could just hear him saying i told you so . now i think i will be the one saying that after our day with rosie. we will be leaving on may the 3rd from ft.laurderdale on the coral princess for a 17 day panama canal cruise. visiting some of the ports that you went to but a bit different and a bit longer we finish the cruise in vancouver. this will be the first time that we are doing the panama canal cruise and iam really looking forward to it. now i can say that iam so happy we have booked with rosie this will also be the first time we have booked with someone other than the shore excursions offered by the ship in this port. you see this is not our first time to acapulco but i know we havent seen it all so thats why i thought doing it private would be better to see some of the sites that we havent seen yet and my goodness did you ever get a good price from rosie how many hours was that for 40 dollars? you really got your self a good deal. just wanted to thank-you so much judy for taking the time to let me know all about this you have really put my mind at ease now i have to go to your other post and read all about it. judy you truly are a good person thanks again.

Archived