BL guarantee upgrade to 8H

odiesam

We are sailing the Miracle in June - booked a BL guarantee and just found our assignment - 8191 which I think is an 8H.

Are the balconies on the panorama deck less covered than the lower decks? I thought I read that somewhere - I am hoping since I like getting sun on the balcony. Is this deck loud since it is under the pools - we are also right next to the elevator/stairs.

I don't care - I am excited - first time booking a guarantee - of course we could always get moved again- isn't that right?

We are sailing the Miracle in June - booked a BL guarantee and just found our assignment - 8191 which I think is an 8H.

Are the balconies on the panorama deck less covered than the lower decks? I thought I read that somewhere - I am hoping since I like getting sun on the balcony. Is this deck loud since it is under the pools - we are also right next to the elevator/stairs.

I don't care - I am excited - first time booking a guarantee - of course we could always get moved again- isn't that right?

odiesam,

Go to cruisedeckplans.com and you can look at your category. Looks good to me! :cool: Have a wonderful trip.

Luv's Crusin'

We are on the Miracle during Father's Day week. I have been checking every day also so it was so fun today to finally see a room!

Truthfully we are and will be fine with any balcony - the whole guarantee surprise element seems to make it more fun!

I followed the directions of other posters on this board: I clicked on "funpass" on the Carnival website; put in my booking # and other associated info then went through the "order gifts and services" and by clicking on something as if you were ordering it - it shows your booking # and a cabin # which up until today read "guar" but today had a number in it!

Archived