Got a time and place on Glory wedding

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Congratulations! I was just curious how your wedding went. My daughter is getting married July 1st on the Glory also. Not by choice though on the ship. We are all going on the Glory, leaving 7/1/06 and she was supposed to get married in the first port, Key West. We have around 7 weeks to go and we got the call on Monday 5/8/06 that we aren't going to Key West. They changed ports on us. So needless to say, all the invitations were already mailed out, the cater at the Hyatt was all taken care of, etc. Just one couple (grooms father) had non refundable package to Key West. But we are still working on that. Did you get your hair done in Port Canaveral? If so, where at? Did you get to get on the ship around 10:30? Just let me know, how it went so I can my daughter hopefully not to worry. thanks

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! brianroberts and his new wife should be back from their wedding cruise on the Glory tomorrow. I am hoping that he will give a review and hopefully pics of their wedding as soon as he gets a chance. There hasn't been a Glory wedding review in a long time so I am looking forward to it! We are getting married on the Glory Nov. 11 and have booked the deluxe package. I'll be interested to see how your daughter's wedding goes in July. Did you find a place to get her hair done? I know that brianrobert's bride planned on doing her own hair. We are having ours done at Brent Allan Day Spa but I think I already told you that in another post. :)

thank you helping me out the other day on the other post. Yes, we did make an appointment with Brent Allan Day Spa for 8:30 in the morning. She said it is around $55 for an updo. Maybe a little bit more, because her hair is down to the middle of her back.The lady said that is about 15 minutes where we are staying the night before in Cocoa Beach. Everything is coming together, except for the fil flight and hotel that is non-refundable. Still working on it.

Archived