Hi Honey! I'm Home!!!

PammyHound

When I first tried to reply to a post It said something about my log in was incorrect. I couldn't figure it out. Then I went to MSN after reading a thread Laura S posted that for some reason AOL posters couldn't post and to go to MSN or something like that. I posted on MSN and then went back to AOL and it let me post.

How do you guys get the different print type and colors. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Lisa

Hi PammyHound, this is Lynne. I'm glad to be back as well, but am still a tad confused. However, I have replied to a few threads so far that I was on before.Anxious to get back to my 9/18 Caribbean Princess Roll Call, as I've been the last one shown posting and that was back on 6/21 or something.I can't believe that no one has been on since then in our group. I just wanted to say,"Glad to see you". Now I'll have to learn how to get all the special features. Also, I thought I had inserted my location in My Profile, but that must have been on the old boards. I guess I'll have to find the Profile again somewhere and do it over. I'll look now when I post to see if it's up there.Lynne

It must be the fact that I am computer challenged :eek: or perhaps it is because I am techno deficient :rolleyes: but so far all I can figure out is how to use the smiles :D . But I have managed to post so Hi Petra, Hi Pammy, Hi Everybody.

But I have managed to post so Hi Petra, Hi Pammy, Hi Everybody.

Howdy Ho Doris! Read the thread about how to get your text in color. Steve did a great job of explaining it.

Then you can get your text to be a different color! :D

How do you guys get the different print type and colors. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

Steve typed this in another thread. Thanks Steve!

Go to User CP (top right of blue title bar)

Then click on Edit options.

At the bottom of the page under the section "miscelaneous options" set that drop down option to the one beginning with "standard".

Hope this helps! :)

Archived